Inner balance – using the power of thoughts positively – visualizing and creating (=precipitation) – using the centre of Divine creativity for oneself – equanimity – stoic peace and serenity – harmony – resting within oneself – humanity – old wisdom, art and tradition – realigning of society – access to old, holistic knowledge – support of individual and team work – creating with the help of the light-body
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.