Old and new learning – checking familiar, acquired knowledge for credibility – power of thought – freedom of expression – spiritual education – letting go of mental limitations – understanding children and adolescents for being different – receiving psychic messages – sensitization – generosity – being open for the new in all directions – questioning old methods of teaching and learning – not uncritically accepting information from media (newspapers, TV, etc.) – standing up for fair leadership in society, economy and politics
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.