Development - letting go of human limitations in thoughts – changing from the worm’s-eye view to the bird’-eye view – discovering and activating the innate Master potential – recognizing and dissolving inadequacies – following and fulfilling one’s individual Divine life plan – believing in oneself – approaching one’s own Divine strength and using it – putting plans and visions into practice – developing courage, patience and perseverance – believing in oneself, and one’s wishes of the heart – questioning and correcting human standards
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.