looking for God in the outside – ‘the kind God’ – dependency – feeling small and meaningless – helplessness – responsibility – feeling to be at somebody’s mercy – heteronomy – transformation process – developing from human to Ascended Master – insignificance – ‘surpassing’ oneself – being a medium – developing awareness – spiritual development – patience
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.