At eyelevel with others – developing from student to teacher – independence – autonomy – equal opportunities – development of personality; but also: glorifying others – compulsions – old behaviour patterns – outdated beliefs – stereotyped thinking
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.