Motherliness – loss of mother – role model – single parent – divorce child – dependency – gratitude – mother/sister/friend role – fighter – victimhood – helplessness – dominance – (wounded) femininity – protector – cutting the cord – motherly love – expectations – excessive demand – suffering – opening of the heart
Angel Symbols / Cards are
- put on certain parts of the body or chakras
- in combination with light, used for colouredlight-exposure
- put on the forehead or top of the head during a meditation
- worn directly on the body
- fixed to window panes to harmonize and energize the room
- placed under a drinking glass, a shopping basked / plate with food and massage oils to energize them.
All products are based on the vibratory principle. They are NOT MEDICINES an do not replace doctors or medicines. They serve the harmonisation of the aura and chakras.